12 Aug 2019
Senior Magento Engineer
Ever heard of Process Automation? Probably not. Yet on a daily basis you touch, breathe, or even eat more than 200 things that have been created or distributed thanks to Process Automation.
Marketplace for Industrial Automation. As a Web Developer you will be joining our Product team and contribute first-hand in building a robust, scalable and user-friendly product that will engage our users. You will also participate in high level decisions for the roll out of new solutions and technologies to extend our current stack.
- Build new features for our users, customers, contributors and partners;
- Develop engaging, user-centered web experiences;
- Translate designs and wireframes into efficient, elegant code that is easy to maintain;
- Implement responsive and accessible interfaces;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Refactor, modernize and modularize our existing codebase;
- Consider user feedback and data when developing solutions;
- Take care of other aspects of our infrastructure, as required;
- Accept and act on constructive criticism.
Ideal job profile:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a developer role;
- You are experienced in front-end development and are familiar with mvvm frameworks such as react/vue/angular/knockout;
- You know your way with web services (REST/SOAP) and service-oriented architectures;
- You are committed in using Git;
- Experience with Wordpress and Magento (2) solutions is highly regarded;
- You are familiar with Docker and/or AWS, basic knowledge in DevOps is a plus;
- Knowledge of other frameworks (frontend and backend) and toolchains are a plus;
- Talking of plus(es), PHP is a big plus;
- You can confidently interface with other team members in English (spoken and written);
- You quickly understand requirements, propose quality solutions with attention to detail (not simply the easy way out) and are confident to implement them.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)