25 Sep 2019
QA Automation Engineer
The customer is a British Columbia company, focused on web development, mainly eCommerce products with a high load.
The project is an Online Marketplace which has a Multi-Language support for more convenient using by clients from different regions, AWS Integration to having an ability to scale easily for the reason that a load of users is constantly growing. We understand the need for effective and fast work of the product and for this reason, we take care of Performance and Speed Optimizations regularly.
Due to the fact that the majority of clients use the mobile version of the site we pay special attention to UX/UI design and SEO Optimization.
Also, as a part of the Marketplace, for the customer is necessary to have an own multifunctional Business Management system which will help to organize a management's work for even more productive and effective work.
- - extend automation framework;
- - write new test cases;
- - testing of new functionality.
Ideal job profile:
- - good knowledge of manual testing techniques;
- - solid experience with manual testing;
- - knowledge of Java + Selenium WebDriver;
- - ability to do performance and load testing;
- - at least intermediate level of English.
- communication skills;
- - strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- - presentation skills.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)