11 Oct 2019
IT Support Specialist
Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations, which aim is to reduce transaction costs, track real-time financial transactions, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
Our task is to develop and inculcate the update of a new version of a product, that supports millions of users and includes features such as support the subscribing to cards, online transactions, the model of safety, integration with online stores and other functions.
The client's financial and customer billing system was developed using .Net technology, which caused a lot of problems, including very slow processing of transactions and impossibility of support the high system loads. It became apparent to the customer that the product should undergo significant changes to scale the system. It was decided to switch from .Net technology to Node.js technology.
- provide excellent customer care;
- handle incoming requests and store new in Kanban;
- manage and monitor systems to drive troubleshooting;
- work with clients in chat, via emails and tickets;
- guiding customers with troubleshooting system by chat.
Ideal job profile:
- technical support specialists must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- experience with Active Directory management tools, patching and remote management applications, and enterprise cloud services;
- 2+ years experience in IT or general help-desk support will be a plus;
- Computer programming or database administration is a plus;
- experience in work with web applications, CMS;
- good knowledge of Mongodb;
- experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities;
- experience in software development (Node.JS) will be an advantage;
- advanced English level.
If you have at least 1+ years of experience as a support agent, high level of English and ready to learn new technologies - apply for a job.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)