30 Jan 2020
Junior Software Engineer
The product is the platform which manages the State-level private schools wallets and users online purchases in online stores (Amazon, eBay, etc.).
That's the platform with 5 US States customer base (and growing). The project aim is to help people to manage the financial operations on the daily-basis and to grow country-wide (USA).
- write clear code;
- make decisions based on requirements;
- generate quick feedback on asked problem;
- ask questions to clarify all needed requirements and propose own solution.
Ideal job profile:
- React + Redux good knowledge;
- Node.js experience is a big plus;
- knowledge on relational DB's and document oriented DB's;
- MongoDB knowledge highly expected;
- knowledge of UI frameworks (Bootstrap, MaterialUI, etc.);
- Agile experience, TDD knowledge is a plus;
- pre-intermediate English.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)