04 Feb 2020
IT Support Specialist
Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations, which aim is to reduce transaction costs, track real-time financial transactions, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
Our task is to develop and inculcate the update of a new version of a product, that supports millions of users and includes features such as support the subscribing to cards, online transactions, the model of safety, integration with online stores and other functions.
- provide excellent customer care;
- manage the CS Kanban board, handle incoming requests and store new in Kanban;
- work with clients in chat, via emails and tickets;
Ideal job profile:
- experience in IT or general help-desk support will be a plus;
- experience in work with web applications, CMS;
- Mongodb experience mandatory;
- experience with CS Kanban;
- experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities;
- experience in software development (Node.JS) will be an advantage;
- upper-intermediate English level;
- work in US hours.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)