12 Feb 2020
- administration of Windows PCs;
- administration of Linux PCs and servers;
- administration of network and equipment;
- maintenance of office equipment (software and hardware);
- resolve problems reported by users;
- configure CI/CD pipelines;
- deploy applications to production/stage environments.
Ideal job profile:
- understanding of how WEB applications are working;
- knowledge of CI/CD, AWS (Cloud information), Docker;
- willing to learn new technologies.
- good experience with MS Windows;
- knowledge of networking technologies;
- knowledge of Linux;
- experience with Jira, Teamcity, SVN, GIT and other build and automated testing tools is a plus;
- IT and technical background;
- English intermediate level is a plus.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)