13 Feb 2020
Middle Full Stack Developer
One of our Norway customers opens a new direction in business that provides ability to connect wedding planners (that is, the couple about to be married) with vendors which deliver services to weddings. For this purpose, the client builds a platform that needs to be extended to the client business needs.
On this project you will have ability to be a part of the product team and grow up like a product-oriented engineer. You could be a part of the client business and one of the key decision-maker, also from the future perspective, you have the ability to grow like a technical lead of the product.
- development and support of new features for the product according to the business requirements;
- work with technical documentation;
- support the current project environment.
- frontend: Vue.js (Vuex), jQuery;
- backend: Node.js, MySQL (Sequelize ORM);
- AWS, AWS S3 (storage);
- environments: Heroku;
- strong communication skills;
- ability to be a part of a planning meeting with the client and the team;
- responsibility for the work results;
- goal-oriented person.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)