01 Sep 2020
Copywriter/Junior Content Manager
Are you looking for an extraordinary new challenge to improve yourself with a fast-growing geeky company? Are you a game-changer that can thrive in a startup-like environment?
You will be responsible for scaling up our market presence, driving sales growth, identifying portfolio optimization opportunities that can create business value.
- excellent English on the proficiency level
- excellent research skills: ability to investigate the topic, understand the audience, interview our developers and make a thorough analysis of the new topics
- excellent analytical skills: ability to understand and prepare the marketing metrics/reports
- software development industry understanding
- self-organized, self-managed person
- research into some technical topic
- develop creative content to support sales and marketing materials including, but not limited to site copy, landing pages, ads, blog, and social media posts
- prepare the content plan
- prepare the content (it can be a different content: articles, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, analytical articles, emails presentations)
- publish the content on multiple sources, including our website, social media pages, our pages on the B2B platforms, and others analyze the results
- ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- researching the demand for our services;
- competitor research.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)