01 Sep 2020
Are you looking for a new challenge to improve yourself with a fast-growing geeky company? Are you a game-changer that can thrive in a startup-like environment?
You will be responsible for ensuring the company's brand voice across all the marketing channels, driving sales growth using content marketing, and identifying portfolio optimization opportunities that can create business value.
- at least one year of experience on a marketing/copywriting/writing position in an IT services company
- software development industry understanding and at least intermediate knowledge of the processes inside of IT outsourcing business
- English on the proficiency level
- excellent writing skills with a proven ability to write various types of text – articles, website texts, email messages, etc.
- excellent research skills: the ability to investigate the topic, understand the audience
- interviewing and information gathering skills
- excellent analytical skills: an ability to understand and prepare marketing metrics/reports
- strong self-organization, self-management and proactivity
- experience in content optimization for search engines and lead generation
- experience in editing and supervision of other writers’ content will be a big plus
- to collaborate with the marketing team in preparation of a general content strategy and plan
- to ensure consistency of the company’s brand voice across all the marketing channels and efforts
- to develop content ideas and approaches for sales and marketing activities support
- to prepare marketing materials (presentations, brochures, white papers, case studies, etc.)
- to prepare copies for the website, landing pages, ads, and social media posts
- to distribute the content across multiple resources, to gather statistics, analyze the results, and optimize the content accordingly
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)