09 Apr 2020
We are a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions, fulfilling the needs of customers’ businesses.
- manage several teams on the short-/long-terms projects;
- manage project requirements;
- participate in formal assessments of team members;
- manage client expectations;
- manage budget, scope, schedule, quality, estimation;
- take part in the demo, status meetings, with clients and developers;
- prepare project reports and documentation;
- represent the company to the customers, departments, and other parties as required.
Ideal job profile:
- technical background in the past, like dev or QA + experience in project management;
- understanding of project management processes and tools, as well as software development life cycle and methodologies;
- experience in managing a few teams simultaneously;
- familiar with different task-tracking systems;
- 3+ years experience in IT project management;
- being able to take business trips to Lviv or Vinnytsia every month;
- upper-intermediate level of English.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)