08 Sep 2020
Strong Junior QA Engineer
- perform testing on the project;
- development of project documentation (test scenarios and test cases, checklists);
- efficient communication with client and development team;
- defining the QA attributes for the projects;
- work with requirements analysis;
- description of the current problems and propose improvements.
Ideal job profile:
- any programming language basics;
- knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or an open source type);
- good communication skills, fast learner, attention to details;
- good written and at least intermediate spoken English;
- 1+ year of experience as a QA.
Would be a plus:
- mobile testing;
- knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or other automation frameworks;
- ability to create diagrams with user workflow;
- API and performance/load testing.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)