05 Oct 2020
Outbound Automation Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a committed team player who has outstanding organization and communication skills, who is structured and detail-oriented with a passion for solving interesting challenges integrating creative and technical acumen.
You’ll work closely with the whole marketing squad to drive outbound marketing direction. Your personal area of responsibility is to provide research regarding potential clients and then launch and keep an eye on email and linkedin outreach campaigns.
Keep in mind – perfection is a relative concept. So if you feel excited about this position and are willing to succeed in this role, but have doubts because your CV doesn't seem "perfect" enough – please, do not hesitate to apply. In ElifTech, we believe in people who are eager to constantly grow - and we give everything needed for it.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- General understanding of outbound marketing principles
- Understanding of CRM and marketing systems
- Expertise in managing large datasets
- Ability to pick up new technical concepts quickly
- Taking pleasure in figuring out how things work
- Ability to use creative problem solving skills to find the best solution to ongoing issues
- Great collaboration skills for managing relationships with stakeholders across the company departments
- Previous experience in email/outbound marketing will be a great plus.
- plan outbound marketing strategy together with the marketing team
- create automation flows for outbound campaigns with tools and software
- launch and conduct outbound marketing campaigns
- find, gather and prepare contact databases for campaigning
- manage contact databases in our CRM
- analyze the gathered data for campaign optimization and improving the results
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)