09 Oct 2020
Middle Full Stack Developer
The project is an owner-managed company and one of the fastest-growing Sleep Techs, operating in 22 countries, the leading provider of mattress and sleeping systems.
The goal is to develop a database that will be convenient for recording the data, analyzing, reporting, and tracking. The first stage is to develop an application with a simple design that will be comfortable for employees to use. Also, the mobile application should be developed, which should allow scanning QR codes, add photos, and link to PT.
Team: 2 Full Stack Devs, QA, PM.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle;
- Create a new project structure from scratch, both frontend, and backend;
- Design and implement data models and database.
Ideal job profile:
- Hands-on experience with Vue, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude;
- Attention to detail.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)