20 Oct 2020
Junior Full Stack Engineer
The project is a platform designed to help lenders originate, process and close loans. Project`s pre-close and pre-purchase review of credit, value, and compliance allow lenders to close loans with confidence.
The client’s team is committed to providing education and assistance to the lenders. The founders have a track record of adapting to changing conditions over time and helping lenders originate more loans, simultaneously expanding their platform and market breadth.
- develop new functionality;
- extend and change the existing features;
- suggest best development practices;
- participate in all meetings with the clients.
- at least 1 year of work experience;
- solid knowledge of HTML, CSS(SASS);
- knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL);
- working with such design platforms as Webflow and knowing how to integrate them into progressive js frameworks;
- familiar with deployment and branching methodologies;
- experience with PM2, Doker will be a plus;
- good level of English, both written and spoken.
- analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- attention to details;
- care for the code quality.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)