12 Jan 2021
Senior Frontend Developer
Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations whose mission is to reduce transaction costs, track financial transactions in real-time, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
The client's financial and customer billing system was developed using .Net technology, which caused multiple problems, including extremely slow transaction processing and the impossibility to support high system loads.
It became apparent to the customer that the product should undergo significant changes to enable system scalability.
The decision was made to switch from .Net technology to Node.js technology.
- development and support of new product features according to the business requirements
- support for the current project environment
- work on refactoring the existing functionality
- suggesting and working on the frontend architecture improvements
- work with technical documentation
- code review
- React, Redux, Webpack, Material UI, SCSS
- Google tag manager
- Static analyzers like eslint
- Frontend performance optimizations
- caching techniques
- Chrome dev tools
- AWS (AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS CloudFront)
- teamwork skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- client-oriented, initiative, ready to not just write code but also to dive into customer's business goals and flows and suggest the best solutions accordingly
- excellent communication skills
- keen on conducting high-quality demo meetings
- ready to go beyond your own limits to search for different approaches to resolve the tasks
Will be a plus:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science
- any experience with backend
- expertise in Typescript
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)