26 May 2021
Middle Front-end Developer (Angular 8+)
Our client is planning to build a product that should shape the digital transformation in the healthcare industry. The project goal is the development, implementation and operation of a digital data and communication platform in the medical care area for patients, their relatives, treatment providers and other stakeholders.
The platform will enable a digital exchange of information between service providers and service recipients as well as between the nursing and rehabilitation facilities during and after treatment. The aim here is to reduce the effort, to accelerate communication and the exchange of information and to improve the quality of care for patients.
The platform is to provide access to therapy offers, services such as digital appointments, video consultations, digital medical history, various applications, as well as information material on locations, clinics, therapists, and much more.
Ideal Job Profile:
- At least 4 years of experience with web frontend and TypeScript technologies
- Worked 1+ months as Angular frontend developer in the last year
- Confident in responsive web design and UX
- Good understanding of the use of REST APIs
- Capable of discussing complex problems in English
- Capable of designing, presenting, and discussing complex code architecture
- Work at all stages of the product developing lifecycle;
- Create new templates, add new functionality within the Angular 8+;
- Identify and resolve all related key technical issues;
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)