15 Jun 2021
Back-end Developer (Golang)
About the Project
We’re working with the Netherlands-based startup which is scaling the business throughout Europe and is looking for ambitious developers to build a new technological architecture, the foundation of the company, together with the lead developer.
The company with the innovative and sustainable tech platform provides swift door-to-door transportation, a new status quo. It was recognized by LinkedIn as a top startup to work at, two times in a row.
Are you the one who wants to make a social impact on urban mobility and drive change?
Perhaps, you even share the same DNA — a social and driven self-starter who values integrity? Great! We want you!
You will be working with a team of 6 developers. Striving to develop high-quality, maintainable software is important to us as well as the knowledge of various forms of automated software testing.
- 4+ years of commercial programming experience
- experience with Go, or relevant significant experience with another back-end programming language, like Java, C#, Node.js, etc.
- a great desire to work with Go, understanding its pros and cons
- experience writing Rest APIs and complex business logic
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- experience working and integrating with the third-parties providers
- experience and/or good understanding of microservice architecture
- experience and/or good understanding of AMQP and message brokers
- experience with Google Cloud Platform (or similar cloud provider. like AWS, Azure)
- experience with relational databases (usage, SQL/ORMs, also a hands-on experience with designing will be a plus)
- a solid understanding of CI/CD processes
- willing to have great test coverage for the developed functionality
- fluent in English — at least an upper-intermediate level
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- GIS systems, PostGIS, Geofencing
- Stripe Billing
- Ruby and RoR
- GRPC and Protocol Buffers
- "smart" hardware providers (like NIU APIs)
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)