01 Aug 2018
Full Stack WordPress Developer
The customer is a British Columbia company, focused on users from different Canadian regions. Mainly eCommerce products with a high load.The project is an Online Marketplace using Multi-Language support, AWS Integration, SEO and Speed Optimization, UX oriented, etс. Due to the fact that the majority of users use the mobile version of the site (about 80%) the Marketplace is focused on adaptive web design.As a part of the Marketplace, the client needs the own multifunctional Business Management system which will help to organize a management's work for more productive and effective work.
- development based on CMS WordPress and PHP from scratch;
- redevelopment and support for existing products;
- cooperating with a team.
- strong knowledge of CMS WordPress;
- Adaptive crossbrowser layout;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- English — Pre-Intermediate level;
- some experience with Amazon Kinesis Firehose;
- some knowledge of Big Data and massive web system infrastructure.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in writing plugins;
- Cloud - AWS;
- Linux shell and terminal;
- Team development experience.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)