15 May 2019
Project is an online portal that allows for vendors (manufacturers/service providers) to supply goods and services to a client in a safe, transparent manner.
Main goal: create simple and clear platform for connecting both clients and vendors using anonymous auction with a high level of safety.
Main features: this platform will be built using a modern RESTful API that will allow for later integration to iOS/Android apps. All data to be stored using highest forms of security on a robust cloud platform.
Payments are providing via an internal escrow.
Integration with 3rd party APIs and solutions for different parts of the platform, like forum, messaging functionality or SMS gateway.
SFG Administrator support which is intended to resolve the contentious issues.
- perform testing on the project;
- development of project documentation (QA plan, test cases, checklists);
- efficient communication with client and development team;
- defining the QA attributes for the projects;
- setting-up the QA process for the projects;
- work with requirements analysis;
- description of the current problems and propose improvements.
Ideal job profile:
- any programming language basics;
- knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or an open source type);
- knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or other automation frameworks;
- good communication skills, fast learner, attention to details;
- good written and at least intermediate spoken English;
- 1+ year of experience as a QA.
Would be a plus:
- mobile testing;
- ability to create diagrams with user workflow;
- API and performance/load testing.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)