08 Jan 2019
We are looking for an attentive and responsible person, who wants to help our team to be more efficient and to make our clients happy!
- build strong long-term relationships with existing customers/partners;
- maintain customer/partners relationships to meet all business needs;
- provide timely, professional support via online chats, email, or other channels;
- acquire new partners for projects growth;
- monitor, analyse and optimize performance of campaigns;
- identify and resolve issues before they affect campaigns;
- provide periodic updates, daily plans and requested reports to the CEO.
Ideal job profile:
- 3+ years of experience on the same position;
- theoretical knowledge in IT, digital marketing;
- upper-intermediate level of English is a must;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- strong attention to details;
- ability to work in a multi-tasking;
- desire to learn and progress.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)