22 Jan 2019
Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior Developer to work on information security management system which will be delivered as a cloud service (SaaS) or on-premise software. The solution allows organisations to rationalize and reduce security controls, perform full lifecycle management of risk assessments and IT audits, and create one defensible standard of care. As a part of the solution client needs task management system which will help organizations to schedule and control security related issues.
- participate in architecture design;
- develop and implement architecture standards, processes and tools;
- conduct development and unit testing of the source code;
- participate in code reviews;
- participate in Agile SDLC;
- enforce standards and best practices;
- front-End: ReactJS + Redux.
Ideal job profile:
- strong experience with C# language, .NET Framework and .NET Core;
- good OOP / OOD skills and good quality of produced code;
- strong experience with an RDBMS, preferably Microsoft SQL Server;
- experience to build REST services using Web API;
- unit/integration tests skills;
- experience with React.js or other JS frontend framework;
- experience with AWS;
- experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate.
- strong communication skills;
- ability to help customers fixing their problem.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)