01 Mar 2019
Middle Golang Developer
We are looking for Go Developer for our new projects.
Reviews and feedbacks are nowadays crucial for marketing strategies of any business. That is the best way to promote your services/products. You have a unique opportunity to develop an innovative rating/reviews platform from scratch for a client from Western Europe. You will be taking a leading role in the development of the cloud-based solution with a microservice architecture.
- creating architecture for the project;
- setting up the environment and infrastructure;
- developing the project from scratch;
- implementing new functionality;
- writing unit tests for the source code;
- participating at the meeting according to the Agile/Scrum methodology;
- being able to suggest and challenge the product owner.
Ideal job profile:
- 2+ year experience in Golang development;
- good SQL knowledge;
- Vue.js knowledge;
- experience working with Trello, BitBucket and BuddyWorks would be a great plus;
- strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, best development practices;
- experience with virtual development environments;
- ability to develop a platform from scratch.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)