26 Nov 2019
We are a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions, fulfilling the needs of customers’ businesses. We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and we quickly adjust to our customers’ demands.
- management of several teams at the short-/long-terms projects;
- manage requirements on a projects;
- participate in team members formal assessments;
- manage client expectations;
- manage budget, scope, schedule, quality, estimation;
- take part in demo, status meetings with a clients and developers;
- prepare reports and documentation about the project;
- represent the company with customers, departments, and other parties as required.
Ideal job profile:
- technical background in a past, like dev or qa. + experience of project management;
- understanding project management processes and tools, as well as software development life cycle and methodologies;
- experience to manage few teams simultaneously;
- using of different task-tracking systems;
- experience: 4+ years in IT project management;
- ability to have business trips to Lviv or Vinnytsia every month;
- upper-intermediate English.
- organizational and communication skills;
- good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- good presentation skills;
- active and independent approach.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)