08 Aug 2019
Senior QA Engineer
The customer is a health-economics consultancy company with more than 40 years of history located in Brookline, Massachusetts. Now it’s industry leader in pharmacoeconomics, outcomes research, quality-of-life assessment, pharmacoepidemiology, and health technology assessment.
- perform testing on the project;
- development of project documentation (QA plan, test cases, checklists);
- efficient communication with client and development team;
- defining the QA attributes for the projects;
- setting-up the QA process for the projects;
- collecting project metrix;
- work with requirements analysis;
- description of the current problems and propose improvements;
- improvement of automation framework;
- coverage system with automation tests.
Ideal job profile:
- knowledge of databases (e.g. MongoDB);
- knowledge of Protractor framework or other automation frameworks;
- good communication skills, fast learner, attention to details;
- intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- 3+ years of experience as a QA.
Would be a plus::
- mobile testing;
- ability to create diagrams with user workflow;
- API and performance/load testing.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)