11 Jul 2019
MIddle Node.js, React.js Developer
Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations, which aim is to reduce transaction costs, track real-time financial transactions, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
Our task is to develop and inculcate the update of a new version of a product, that supports millions of users and includes features such as support the subscribing to cards, online transactions, the model of safety, integration with online stores and other functions.
The client's financial and customer billing system was developed using .Net technology, which caused a lot of problems, including very slow processing of transactions and impossibility of support the high system loads. It became apparent to the customer that the product should undergo significant changes to scale the system. It was decided to switch from .Net technology to Node.js technology.
One of the most difficult tasks was the development of the database and architecture for support of such functions, as mass payments for different accounts and maintenance of this system as automatic.
Our team has 3 developers mid-senior level on the project now.
Technology on the project: Node.js, Backbone.js, React.js, redux, MongoDB, MySQL, socket.io
- development of system functionality and introduction of changes to existing functionality;
- write program code according to the defined application architecture;
- development of project architecture;
- assistance in project architecture development;
- implementation of security and data protection;
- develop unit tests when necessary to provide validation of new features;
- develop software following standards, patterns and best practices;
- follow Agile and Scrum methodologies in place for software development.
Ideal job profile:
- English level — intermediate or higher;
- experience with ReactJS;
- understanding Redux architecture;
- experience in writing single page applications;
- experience with REST API;
- experience with CSS compilers (SASS, LESS) and build tools (Webpack, etc.);
- good understanding of Node JS;
- good understanding of MongoDB.
Would be a plus:
- experience with Docker;
- knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- git flow.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)