23 Jul 2019
Senior QA Engineer
Our client is a financial startup for educational organizations, which aim is to reduce transaction costs, track real-time financial transactions, and eliminate bureaucracy from the financial education system.
Our task is to develop and inculcate the update of a new version of a product, that supports millions of users and includes features such as support the subscribing to cards, online transactions, the model of safety, integration with online stores and other functions.
The client's financial and customer billing system was developed using .Net technology, which caused a lot of problems, including very slow processing of transactions and impossibility of support the high system loads. It became apparent to the customer that the product should undergo significant changes to scale the system. It was decided to switch from .Net technology to Node.js technology.
One of the most difficult tasks was the development of the database and architecture for the support of such functions, as mass payments for different accounts and maintenance of this system as automatic.
Our team has 3 developers mid-senior level on the project now.
- perform testing on the project;
- efficient communication with client and development team;
- defining the QA attributes for the projects;
- development of automation framework;
- cover the system with automation tests;
- preparation of automation regression suits;
- preparation of test execution reports;
- defect tracking.
Ideal job profile:
- Node.js programming language;
- knowledge of databases (e.g. MongoDB or an open source type);
- knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or other automation frameworks;
- good communication skills, fast learner, attention to details;
- intermediate level+ of written and spoken English;
- 3+ years of experience as a QA.
Would be a plus:
- mobile testing experience;
- ability to create diagrams with user workflow;
- API and performance/load testing.
Career Development Plan
(e.g. mentorship, professional events, and certification)