About the Project
Are you looking for an extraordinary new challenge to improve yourself with a geeky fast-growing company? Are you a game-changer that can thrive in a startup-like environment?
You will be responsible for all content marketing activities from content development, to its distribution and performance evaluation. All for the purpose to promote the software development company services and attracting potential clients from organic and paid online channels.
- developing the content marketing strategy and content roadmap;
- maintaining and adjusting productive workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and distributing content;
- racking web analytics for estimating the content performance and making adjustments accordingly;
- market and user experience research, customer interviews for case studies;
Coordinating copywriters team;
- SEO-audits running and implementation of recommendations.
- proven track record of success in marketing roles, preferably within the IT industry;
- English language level — B2 or higher;
- solid knowledge of content marketing, web analytics, SEO, and link building;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to apply related industry and company guidelines;
- ability to meet multiple deadlines;
- layout and design skills;
- the ability to work independently and take the initiative.
to combine work & travel
for testing crazy tech ideas live