About the Project
We’re working with the Netherlands-based startup which is scaling the business throughout Europe and is looking for ambitious full-stack developers to build a new technological architecture, the foundation of the company, together with the lead developer.
The company with the innovative and sustainable tech platform provides swift door-to-door transportation, a new status quo. It was recognized by LinkedIn as a top startup to work at, two times in a row.
Are you the one who wants to make a social impact on urban mobility and drive change?
Perhaps, you even share the same DNA — a social and driven self-starter who values integrity? Great! We want you!
You will be working with a team of 6 developers. We expect that you enjoy working on both the front-end and back-end parts of any piece of software. Striving to develop high-quality, maintainable software is important to us as well as the knowledge of various forms of automated software testing.
• 4+ years of commercial programming experience
• experience with Go, or relevant significant experience with another
back-end programming language, like Java, C#, Node.js, etc.
• a great desire to work with Go, understanding its pros and cons
• experience writing Rest APIs and complex business logic
• excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• experience working and integrating with the third-parties providers
•experience and/or good understanding of microservice architecture
• experience and/or good understanding of AMQP and message brokers
• experience with Google Cloud Platform (or similar cloud provider. like
• experience with relational databases (usage,
SQL/ORMs, also a hands-on experience with designing will be a plus)
• a solid understanding of CI/CD processes
• willing to have great test coverage for the developed functionality
• fluent in English — at least an upper-intermediate level
Bonus points if you have experience with:
• GIS systems, PostGIS, Geofencing
• Stripe Billing
• Ruby and RoR
• GRPC and Protocol Buffers
• “smart” hardware providers (like NIU APIs)
to combine work & travel
for testing crazy tech ideas live