About the Project
We are looking for a Junior Manual QA for 2 new projects in our company.
The 1-st project:
The client is based in the USA, sells mortgage options/programs to various mortgage organizations, which then set individual rates for their clients in order to take a loan depending on the established conditions. It’s an out staff project where our Team is working on creating customs software to analyze, calculate and display required information on the site and in PDF documents. The project’s mission is to provide help to those homebuyers who are unable to obtain agency financing, but who are creditworthy and can demonstrate a clear ability to repay their loan obligations.
The project is to expand homeownership while maintaining a high level of safety and soundness.
Project`s tech stack: Docker, Python 3, Django, PostgreSQL, Node.js.
The 2-nd project:
African startup that aims to change the way S&M businesses run their online presence. All in one digital tool that allows users, to easily set up their online presence (landing pages, e-commerce shops, membership programs, and many more).
Project`s tech stack: Node.js Express.js React.js AWS Mongoose, MongoDB Redis SSR, SPA
- perform testing on the project
- develop project documentation (test scenarios and test cases, checklists)
- efficient communication with the client and development team
- defining QA attributes for the projects
- work with requirements analysis
- describe current problems and suggest improvements
Ideal candidate profile:
- knowledge of any programming language basics
- knowledge of databases
- 1+ years of experience working as a QA
- good communication skills and attention to detail
- a fast learner
- at least an intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- experience in mobile testing
- knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or other automation frameworks
- ability to create diagrams with user workflows
- experience in API and performance/load testing
to combine work & travel
for testing crazy tech ideas live